Sunday 22 April 2007

back!

hey people!
back!

so just now...
yesterday already...
the dinner...
ok..
at least there's isnt anything bad.

ya...

dinner...
nice...
got to see the boss.
terence chow.
*did i spell his name correctly?*
anyway...
didnt take photo with him alright...
if he's zhang yao dong then i will.

*hey... of all mediacorp artiste(s) i only really like zhang yao dong*

so there was this live band just now outside the resturant...
and just nice we were sitting outside as there isnt anymore spaces inside.

oh ya!
saw my uncle and auntie there too!
haha...

i was like singing along with the band...
quietly to myself...
and then my dad saw me singing singing...
so he ask me whether want to go kbox?
before that,
he asked me if i want to go gym again with him tomorrow,
which is later.

no.

haha...
then he say kbox...
hmm...
attractive,
yes.
haha...

so in the end,
my sis and ray went back home
as my sis got to rush for her last assignment
this semester.
so my dad,
auntis evelyn and i went kbox
*which is right above the resturant?*

the time was around 9pm + then...
i thought it was only 3 hours thingy...
ended up the person told us we could sing till 4am!
which is like...
7 hours!

even if i go to cine that kbox at 11pm,
they will still give us 3 hours only...
it's only if there isnt anyone wanting the room,
then we get to sing more.
*but then usually after 12mn lesser people would want to go to kbox*
*so it's also an indirectly 7 hours*

anyway...
so we sang till...
1am +?

i thought my dad's limit is like 11pm+ only...
ok...
he did sleep alright...
but then from time to time he will wake up,
sing one song,
then go back to sleep.

haha...

ok...

so it's too late...
too early...
so my dad decided to not send me home,
so now i am in his house again,
blogging before going to bed.

and as i'm staying here for the night,
i will definetly need to wake up early,
earlier later.

*i can predict the future...*

so ok...
that's all for now...

nights people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...