Saturday 21 April 2012

Sweet & Simple

WARNING: Camwhore Photos Filled Post.
If you do not like my face, you may skip this post... NOT! LOL~!

Hi everyone!

Ok~ Here's a post filled with my camwhore post (like mentioned already). Heehee~
*Thick skinned...* (●⌒∇⌒●)

2012年4月15日 - 日曜日



Makeup of the day



Back to something simple and sweet looking for a change this Spring/Summer (◕‿◕✿)



How? Do you like this make look? (∩_∩)



I drew on lower lashes instead of using false lower lashes

Nice? *(*´∀`*)☆



If you realised, I have not been putting on false lower lashes for a long time already.
As a matter of fact, I don't really go for the cutie Gyaru look anymore.

Growing up, I'm also moving from the old PopSister style to EdgeStyle style.

I know many of you wouldn't know about EdgeStyle as it's not available in Singapore but yea it's the only magazine I read now!
Sadly, I have to order it online from Japan and ship over. (T^T)

Oh ya! Not forgetting my number one favourite Japanese model 鈴木奈々 is now one of EdgeStyle's model!



Outfit of the day

Yeah brought my Unibearsity Pouch out on my Carlo Rino Bunny Bag ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ



Here's a nicer photo BUT mommy just have to photo bomb me [○・`Д´・○]



Full length view (Photo taken using my iPhone 4S)

Love my ANNA Top from Dip Drops and new wedge heels from GalStar (^~^)



Met my friends Dann and Jo for lunch at Hot Tomato

Yes Jo. If you have been reading long enough, you should know JoXianna.



It has been a long time since we last went out together, hang out and stuff.
Well... A lot of things happened yada yada yada.
Don't wish to talk about it but hell ya am I glad everything is over and we can go back to hanging out together!

She's my very first friend whom shares the interest of Gyaru fashion with me then when Gyaru style seriously isn't in-trend in Singapore yet.



Ya, I was camwhoring away while having my conversation with my friends while waiting for food to be served.
Heehee~ O(≧∇≦)O



Can you see me?



Dann's Pork Chop & Sausage Pasta

Seriously rare to see him eating PASTA!



Jo's Teriyaki Chicken Pasta



And mine? ((T.T; )



Still waiting~!



Why?! It had been more than 20 mins!!! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・



Jo and Dann were already halfway through their food!!!



Finally! After almost half an hour, my Seafood in White Wine Pasta is HERE!!!

美味しい~ (●´∀`)ノ♡

(Photos below were taken using my iPhone 4S)



Cold Stone Creamery Ice-Cream after lunch!
And yea! Sherwin joined us, too!!!



I just LOVE their Birthday Cake Mix!
Yummy~!!!!



Nom nom nom it all!!!

After ice-cream, we met Kim Kai, Xiang Min, OZ, Wendy and Elmo for Battleship!

Awesome movie!!! (Even though I fell asleep for an hour cos I was SUPER TIRED)



Concluded the whole day with dinner and chit chat session at MOS Burger!

Great day with my friends! ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Ok! That's all for now!

XOXO Tsuriki

8 comments:

  1. What lenses are you wearing here? ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm wearing the lenses reviewed in the following post. You can check it out.
      http://quentria.blogspot.com/2012/04/review-lensvillage.html

      Delete
  2. what do u use to draw your lower lash? liquid liner? pls do a tutorial!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Brown Liquid Eyeliner to draw them on.
      Haha~ I'll try~ if my camera manage to capture it. XD

      Delete
  3. omg my host mum hates suzuki nana, she said she was dumb! :P
    i was like, "she's cute..." and my host mum was like, REALLY? REALLY?
    hahahahaha
    on a side note, edgestyle :o don't know about that mag, shall look it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol I love your style here :) you look really innocent and not wearing lower lashes gives you more of a simple but clean cute look! Anyways food looks yummy as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your makeup here! it does show the difference from your previous looks but I think this is such a simple and cute look :) and ur long bang makes it different too! I always love ur blog posts! thanks for sharing great photos especially photos of foods :D please make more makeup videos in future <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so freaking cute! :D i love your natural makeup looks <3
    And the food looks so good <3 i waaant some !!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...