Friday 20 April 2012

Neutrogena Hydro Boost Event

Hi everyone!

Ok.. Here's a SUUUUUPER delayed post.



Was invitied to attend the launch of Netrogena's new product for their hydro boost range in Jan.



This event was held in conjunction with Cosmopolitan



If you would like to know more of the exisiting range of Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range, you can read my review back in 2010 when they first launched!

http://quentria.blogspot.com/2010/04/review-moisturised-your-skin-with.html



We were served some bread and welcome drink Hydro Boost



Candlelit dinner



A really nice place. So wanna go back there again!



A bit early for cocktail but oh well, Hydro Boost Cocktail taste nice!



A mocktail that I ordered.



Some yogurt stuff...

Yes, I forgot what was it. *Guilty*



This is a photo of Himeko's glass beside mine. So petite right? Hahaha~



More than enough supply for water and drinks to keep us hydrated!



Had a little mini game.

As you can see, Michiyo giving all her best.

As for Himeko and I, we gave our best support! Mentally... =P



As we had talks on the new products of Neutrogena and skincare, we were served dinner!



Super yummy corn soup!



*Drools as I'm blogging now*



And yea! After soup we were served the new Neutrogena Hydro Boost Sleeping Pack!



Salad next with Waterchess and Tomatoes



My steak for main



Himeko's Chicken dish for main



Before dessert, we took a look at the bar area!



The entire range of Neutrogena's Hydro Boost



The exisiting range of Neutrogena Hydro Boost



LOVE THEM LOTS!!!



Ordered another glass of cocktail.
Yes~ I forgot the name of it, again!
#FAIL



Dessert Brownie served with Ice Cream and Raspberries



Finally a photo of me! Lol~

That's me with my lucky dip card



My stuff on the table

YES I love my WC iphone case!!!



This is what's writen on my lucky dip card



Enjoying my dessert!



I'm not a fan of chocolate as many should know...
But that brownie is really nice!



And yea! I won myself the cleanser for Neutrogena Hydro Boost Range from the lucky dip!



My goodies from the event!



Excitied! Can't wait to try this!!!



Love the texture of it, too!



Ok~ I've actually tried it already and the review will be up within the next few days!



So stay tuned yo!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...