Wednesday 19 October 2011

☆ 父の誕生日 ☆

Hi everyone!

Once again I apologise for not updating much recently as I'm really tied up with work. Frankly speaking, I work 6 full-days a week that's why I don't blog as much and most of the posts up are ads or reviews.



Now here's another delayed post on my daddy's birthday on the 27 Aug!
*Yes, I know.. it's soooo long ago*



Once again we're back at Crab Party for dinner!



Everyone had Tiger beer that night



Except for me! Lol~
My lovely sweet awesome watermelon juice!



Here's the silly birthday boy!



*ahem* Okay~ No longer a boy alright~



Some new platter at Crab Party

Yum yum~



Because it was my dad's birthday, we had fried 面线 on the house!

For people who ain't Chinese, it's a tradition that we Chinese eat this certain kind of noodles, 面线, on our birthday which represents long life!



Salted Egg Crab



Chilli Crab

After dinner, we headed home because my dad was too worried for his marble tile.



My stepmom helping to pull the super duper heavy marble up



Everyone helping, pulling, pushing the marble up!



Ok~ Please DO NOT scold me for not helping.

I was just doing as told by the birthday boy to take photo of the whole process!



FINALLY! They's up!



The marble each are THAT heavy it actually needed 8 people to put it down properly

*Oei! Daddy! You're blocking the view!*



Ahh~ Much better!



B-Boy and Soon Soon resting



Aren't they just adorable?



B Boy!



Soon Soon~

So after the marbles were settled, the whole family were stuck to the TV as it was our President Election Day and we just can't wait to know who's our new President!

Seriously, it's like the very first time we actually got to vote for our president!

Oki! That's all for this post!

Here's a photo of Michiyo!



Can you guess what is the post after Shunji Matsuo gonna be about?

That's all for now!

XOXO Tsuriki

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...