Thursday 3 July 2008

take care everyone

just out a sudden
everyone around me is all falling sick.
not only sick like fever,
flu,
cough,
sore throat etc etc,
more and more people around me
are facing life threatening sickness...
just last night,
i found out what my daddy really has...
in short,
NPC.
and when we're having dinner,
my dad told me he saw my godfather
a few days ago at the hospital.
and he just found out
that he too has cancer.
and my godmother,
had cancer like 2 years ago.
i dont wanna see anyone leaving me.
i just lost a relative a few weeks ago
of cancer too...
i seriously dont wanna see anyone leaving anymore.
horrible...
why on earth must there be such thing
as cancer...
it's horrible...
terrible...


Get your preferred Email name!
Now you can @ymail.com and @rocketmail.com
http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...