Tuesday 15 July 2008

something's wrong with me

something's wrong with me,
just like the title of this post.

maybe it's stress,
maybe really i just have too many things on my mind
that when i suddenly switch mode
i,
myself,
couldnt tell why,
what's the cause of it.

plenty of projects that are due like next
or the following week
that i seriously dont know how to do
or just this stupid vista running computer
refuse to work correctly.

sadly...
jmd is falling...
and i seriously dont know how on earth
what on earth
can i do to help.

my dad's health condition
doctors keep saying different things
that aint better than another.

my mom just cant settle with a simple job
and keep complaining that she doesnt have money
when i know she has enough
she keep saying like her health is bad
when she doesnt know what's happening to daddy.

money issue isnt solved yet
and day by day
i want to
yet i cant

natsu is coming soon
and i havent even finish learning my dances
and to make it worst
i'm always falling asleep at practices
when it's around 5.30pm.

me this 9hour sleep creature
isnt getting enough sleep each day
not even her mininum workable hour of 6 hours

so many many things
one adding up to another to make things worst

argh!

i'm just really getting super duper horribly weird.
everyday i wanna drink coffee
WHEN I HATE COFFEE!!!
i was eating dark chocolate today
WHEN I HATE DARK CHOCOLATE!!!
i've been buying alot of tibits,
storing them in my bag wherever i go
buying more when i've eaten one of item only
WHEN I USUALLY DONT FINISH THEM!!!

argh!!!

i hate this.
and i dont know what to do about my life now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...