Thursday 25 January 2007

i chopped off my hair

hey there people.

i'm now in digital media design lab.

before coming to school just now,
i went for a haircut.

~at last...

my dad had been asking me to get a haircut for like weeks already.
and finally,
i cut my hair.

not much of a difference alright.

the only obvious difference is that my fringe is shorter,
and the rest are just neater.

i seriously think my fringe reminds me of jess.

haha...

oh ya.

did i mention that i was the first to reached class today?

by right,
the 159 bus should take about 30-40 mins from toa payoh central to my school.
however,
today the bus driver drove fast.
the total journey was less than 30 mins.

wao.

as a result,
i reached school at around 3.28pm.
when my class starts at 4pm.

wahahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...