Friday 22 October 2004


~oh!~
today got post exam... got a carnival thingy... didnt get to watch bball match... :'( cos got duty...
*cry...*
today ar... when i jus open my wallet... i tot have $6 pocket money... who knos?! i only have $2!!! i cant even get something to eat on the carnival...!
there goes.... my fried ice cream!!!!!
*sad...*
den my dad brought me home.. he say my shoe laces so funny... ask me, ' u got no money to buy shoe laces izzit?'
haha... den my dad wan a daily 'report' on watever i do from 1 nov.
*er....*

at night...


singapore idol!!!
hahaha...
quite disappointed...
maia is out! christopher still in...
can die ar...
jus hope tt he will go out next week le lha..
let the talents stay....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...