Thursday 7 October 2021

Hi! I'm Back!


Hi everyone!

It's been a long time since I last talked to everyone here.
The reason being, I was not able to retrieve my own blog.
Funny huh?

Although I did backup my blog and actually tried to shift my blog to WordPress, I must say it just doesn't feel right.

So yup! I finally managed to retrieve my own blog after abandoning it for years.

Even the last post in 2018 was posted through email, and not actually logging into my account to post it.

The first thing I did after being able to get in, I went straight to the comments.
Even though I was not able to get into my account, I did get email notifications that I have new comments left on my blog posts from time to time.

Though many of them were questions regarding the April Skin Hair Bleach, many of them are also very heartwarming and consoling messages on my super emo post that was posted in 2018.
Thank you to everyone who left those messages. Even though I am only reading them now, 3 years later, they still do mean something very important to me.

I can say although, with the whole covid situation, life isn't the best it sure is a lot better than then. 

Although I don't have a lot of interesting things to share nowadays, I guess I will still be posting from time to time.

Thank you very much.

Take care and stay safe.

Love always, Tsuriki.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...