Friday 14 June 2013

Going jetblack @ Shunji Matsuo

Official Hair Sponsor

Hihi everyone!!!

So I guess by now, you should have realised that I've gone back to black hair.

Well, I don't really have a choice as my new job requires me to have black hair.



So here's a photo taken early in the morning when I headed out with my last seen brown hair last month.



Upon reaching Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio at Ngee Ann City, I saw this at the reception.
Aww man~ I felt kinda sad as I was not able to attend the Aveda event just 1-2 weeks before that.

Anyways, in the photos, you can spot awesome Justin at work! Heehee~



So back to my hair! LOL~

Goodbye brown hair~ I miss you~



Application of dye~

Justin used a conditioning dye for me that day that has no ammonia!

AWESOME!!!

There is seriously a reason why I love and always strongly recommend every one to get your hair done by him if you go to Shunji Matsuo NAC!



After colour and treatment...



Back to super jet black!!! And oh boy do I look WHITE! LOL



Gonna let my fringe grow out so Justin helped me trim them in a way that when they will grow up nicely sideways~



So have you ever wanted to get your hair done at Shunji Matsuo Hair Studios at Ngee Ann City?

Here's 3 super awesome deals for you!!!



They are really super awesome deals!

Quite a number of my friends, my friends' friends have already made their appointment!

It's really worth the money and an awesome chance to get a new hairdo for the second half of the year!

Kindly note that the promo is only valid with Fannie, Justin, Masa, Nao and Ryuichi.

Like mentioned, I would strongly recommend Justin! Especially if you wanna get colour.
If not, I would also recommend Nao and Masa!

Not to worry if you can't speak Japanese.
Nao-san can speak English fine! Masa-san, too!

And Nao-san is really friendly, too!
Had a nice chat previously when I was modelling for Shunji Matsuo's blogger event!

But of course, if none of the 3 deals fits what you're looking for, you can still get 10% discount on chemical services by mentioning "Tsuriki" when making your appointment!

Hope to see you there at Shunji Matsuo Hair Studio and get an awesome hairdo!

Shunji Matsuo Hair Salon
391 Orchard Road #05-23,
Ngee Ann City Podium B
Singapore 238872
Appointments: (65) 6238 1522/1514
www.shunjimatsuo.com.sg
www.fb.com/shunjimatsuohairstudio

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...