Sunday 23 June 2013

また日本語授業を始まるよー↑

Hi everyone!!

Ok. I'm slowly starting to blog more regularly again. Please give me a little more time! I promise I will blog more often especially next month! 

So like mentioned previously, I resigned from my previous job already and I have just started my new job for a couple of days already!

I shall not mention what and where am I working currently for now. Still cannot decide if I should blog it up or not.

Frankly speaking, not many people around me know either. Only my family and close friends know currently...

I wanna thank all the people who gave me job offers and advices! But right now I will just focus and work hard on my new job! 

So like mentioned, my new job has started and on Friday I was back to Japanese lessons!

Re-taking my pre-advanced level again. Haha~ 


Although it has been a long time since I went for Japanese lessons, I'm glad I am still able to catch up and understand what Sensei is teaching!

Ok... I guess that's all for this post.

New video should be up tonight on my main YouTube channel! 

Oh ya! Popu-Store will be switching to Facebook platform soon. More details will be posted once everything is confirmed. I will try my best to see how I can work out to bring the latest stuff in Japan for everyone at a lower price rather than you having the need to go through an agent to get stuff.

In the meantime, please let me know if there's anything you are interested in getting! E.g more fashion brands' clothings etc.

So I'll see you again soon in my next post!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...