Saturday 13 April 2013

Rant: Namie Amuro Concert in Singapore CANCELLED!!!

Hi everyone~

Ok. Sorry for not blogging recently as I've been really busy preparing for a really important day and after that, I have been feeling very tiring and feeling sick.

So everyday after work, after dinner, I would go home and head to bed early.

Anyways... So just about 10mins ago, I received an email notifying me that Amuro Namie's concert here is Singapore had been cancelled!!!

WTF!!!

I have been looking forward to this concert so super long!!!

In the beginning, I was still worried if I would be able to watch it or not as I thought that I may not even be in town by then but still decided to get the tickets just in case I am still in town, I don't wanna regret not being able to have seats near the stage.

When I got to know that I will be in town on the concert day, I am super exciting and just can't wait!!! I even requested for off from work for that very day!

And now?! On the 13th April, just 13 days away from the concert you tell me the concert is cancelled?!?!

Urgh~!!!

I believe everyone else who were looking forward to the concert like me will feel the same -- upset, disappointed.

To imagine that I am not exactly a really super huge fan already and I am already feeling this way. How about all the other mega fans in Singapore out there?!

*sigh*

I just hope that Namie will come again.

Please please please!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...