Monday 17 January 2011

Hairdo done at Artica + EOS Lenses

こんにちは!

Ok~ I'm like really busy these few days after I recovered from the bad flu etc last week.

On Wednesday, I did my hair over at Artica in the early before heading over for filming with NHK at Bugis!



My BEFORE hair.

Outfit of the day:

Black Lace Dress / Popu-Store
Furry Leopard Vest / Popu-Store
Fringe Mouton Boots / Popu-Store



Camwhore while waiting to get my hair done.



As Juno was not in yet that morning, I got Nic to do my hair for me!



Ok~ Here's my new nails! Tada!!!



Yeah I just LOVE transparent nails with glitter on!
Heehee~



By the way, the lenses I was wearing is the Tsubasa look-alike EOS Jelly lenses in Brown.



So here's Nic curling my hair for me!



Man she's like so fast lah! My hair was fully done within 30 minutes!



I was first afraid that I may late for filming but nope! I was in fact early because Nic did my hair sooo quickly!



So yup! Here's my AFTER hair!!!



Now I'm fully Gyaru-nified! Lol~



And off I went for filming with NHK for Tokyo Kawaii TV!



♥ 可愛い ライちゃんと 真衣子ちゃん! ♥



So yup! Here's my new EOS lenses that arrived last week!

I got these lenses from http://shine-wme.blogspot.com
However, as Korea side delayed the lenses for like 3 months, the owner of the blogshop has decided to stop opening sprees for EOS lenses.

I did order lenses from another blogshop but the lenses aren't here yet still. I'll blog on that blogshop after I receive the lenses.

Need to confirm that they are original EOS lenses before I share on it!
Hope you understand.

Ok! That's all for now!
Will blog on filming with NHK as soon as possible!

じゃぁ、またね!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...