Wednesday 11 July 2007

err.... time.

hey people out here!
(trying to change the starting again)

this morning,
i went to see the doctor...
for my stupid back.
haiz...
i'm not sure if i've ever blogged about my back before in the past few years...
especially when i was secondary 3....
like...
3-4 years ago?
during drill competition then...
i also dont know how on earth did i injured my back...
and after these few years...
my back problem came back like a month or more ago?

finally...
i went to see a proper doctor.

and ya...
i didnt go for lessons today.
wahaha...
*i'm like thinking about my networking thingy...*

so after that...
had early lunch at mac...
and because it was so early...
i really took my own sweet time to finish my food.

after early lunch...
at 12nn...
went to lt1 at block s...
got rehearsal for the exchange program performance...
tried very hard to help tie sok hiang and fook yu's hair for them.
just only then i realised...
all those hairstyles i do ar...
all those girl girl one...

*ar... i no longer have the picture of the hairdo i did for dear liao*

haiz...
that was like the best hairstyle i ever did.
love that.
that was like so pretty...

ar!!!
why my VS2 die...

anyway...
back to the main point.

so...
ok...
performance...

*shake head*

there's this part which i didnt know why on earth i cant lift my leg up.
and another part,
like why on earth did my leg move 1/2 beat faster.

haiz...

ok...
it's over.

natsu shall be better!!!
roar~

after performance...
went to the interaction session for the students from shizuoka and the participants.
ok.
we're not.
ok lor...
i go see shuai ge...

oh ya oh ya!!!
i saw this person that was SO like darren lah...
no photo...
too bad.
but seriously lah...
small eyes...
fair fair one...
that forever expression face...
thin thin one...

only one thing.
i didnt stand beside him to see if he's as tall.

haiz...

ign...
alvin...
can go shizuoka find another darz already lor...

ok...
we jmd people tried jumping the skipping rope together.
ok!
i got hit in the face and my leg!
that seriously hurt!

after that i didnt play...
watch them play...

seriously lah...
danny 走火入魔 already...
everthing all "5 6 7 8" one lor...
*shake head*
haiz...

after the whole thingy...
went for dinner...
as there isnt practice today.

haha...

walk around town around...
saw this nice nike cap...
but...
neh...
too expensive.
i've set my limit for caps as my fila cap price already.
that's like very expensive to me already...
anything above that?
forget it!

ok...
i guess that's all.

arh~
i thought of the esprit shirt jess was telling me it's on sales...
"I Love Dancing" shirt!!!!

ok...
still under consideration...

good night people~!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...