Tuesday 20 March 2007

buffet?
or camera fun?

hey what's up!
haha...
ok...
weird opening i know...

today i met kathy and we went for lunch,
late lunch together.
3pm?
we went to toa payoh's sakae for lunch buffet.
we wanted to go somewhere futher...
but then...
i got work at 6pm.
and swensen's is like...
just beside sakae?
haha...

ok...
although it's buffet,
we didnt eat much.
the buffet cost $13.90 for each person.
i counted the plates,
if we were to eat without the buffet thingy,
it should cost about $16.
so you see...
we ate little.
(not including the desert and fruits)

and ya...
photos...
hahaha...

NOTE: I wasnt being self obsessed today.
It's just that kathy keep taking photos of me,
I tried her new phone a couple of times,
and i only tranfered those with me in it to my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...