Monday 26 June 2006

lookin thru the past...

finished ( somehow ) my vb project today...
one problem
dun kno how to apply the sin, cos, tan, log and log 10 thingy...
they jus seriously dun haf a fixed value lah...
sick..

had been readin my past diary entries yesterday night...
lookin thru watever i wrote in my sec 1-3 life before me havin my blog...
haha...
its like...
it was so easy for me to be happy the whole week.
play bball...
watch bball...
or jus any silly things i do can make me happy for the whole day.
haha...
even jus tokin to da one sentence,
i will be happy the whole day!
so easy sia...
how i wish life could be like tt again...
haiz...
but tts totally impossible lah...
can only hope tt life wont be horriblely bad can le...
*like no such word hor?*
haha..

hmm...
i guess tts all le ba...
smilez!
*trying*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...