Monday 19 June 2006

I DUN WAN TIS TO CARRY ON...!

seriously...
i dun kno...
dun kno wat?
i seriously dun kno whether my mom is the mother,
the eldest,
the oldest in the family...
she's been totally brainless for a long long time already...
especially sinced her 'boyfriend' left...
sick!
she totally senseless lah.
now wat?
even more huang tang stuff...
den think tt her daughters are stopping her from her xing fu!

wat stupid stupid stupid is tis!!!

seriously...
now i really dun mind stayin wif my dad instead...
although there's tt lady there...
i'm scared...
scared...
scared...
scared tt i will hate my mom some day...
...
i think...
i'm already started to dislike my mom.
really.

SICK!!!


DEAD!!!


AAAHHH!!!


IDIOT!!!


FREAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...