Sunday 12 February 2006

zzZZzZzZz

yo yo!

ok...
i shall blog abt my results...
and pls...
when u see me...
DUN ASK ME ABT IT!
i'm sick of answerin...

*jus like how my relatives ask me where i wanna go before takin results*

my results is ok...
better than expected...
i'm happy...
eligible for the course i wanna go...
but whether i get it or not..
tts another thing...

ok...
back to today...

when the SALT thingy...
ok...
good thing jin went today...
if not i sure very sian...
the teens there are seriously like all younger than me and jin lah...
hmm...

got to kno tt pamela's pregnant!!!
ARH!!!
tts like super good news...
*gong xi gong xi*
ever since i last saw her last yr on my prom day...
her wedding day...
tis is my first time seein her...
=)
but den tt means i have to change my bs leader...
='(
nvm...
shen ti zhong yao
=)

*wander the baby will look like who more leh...*
*pat or pam*
*haha*

works...
ok...
kinda busy...
but den most of the time i have another person helpin lah...
so not bad...
got an interestin person came...
=P

tts all ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...