Thursday 9 February 2006

back!

had not been bloggin these few days..
too busy...
had alot of stuff happen...

my gandma passed away...
hai...
now i have no more gandparents le..

met TT WOMAN...
seriously...
she's ok lah...
i expected someone wif long hair...
someone totally opposite as my mom...
somehow...
when my sis and i look at her...
she reminds us of our mom...

anyway...
tml take result le..
er...
scared sia...
i have alot of question...
can wear other shoes beside sch shoes?
my sch shoes like throw le lah...
plus after tt i dun think i will make it on time for work if i were to go home den go for work...
plus i have to take injection yeh...
no time no time!!!
need to spray black my hair?
my hair...
only abit brown...
should be can ba...


aarrhh!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...