Thursday 2 February 2006

(= smiley =)

V Day's comin...
anyone for flowers?

click the pic below




----------------------------------------------


went to watch movie...
hmm...
nice...
goin to watch again wif my dad i guess...
i dun mind...
nice movie...
*jus hope tt my dad wont be angry before the movie stop showin lah*

anyway...
went on a mp3 search after the movie...
ok...
look ard...
finally settled on a mp4...
not bad...
haha..

went play pool...
guess wat?
we played 4 rounds...
i won 3!!!
haha...
i pro rite?

haha...
no lah no lah...
me no pro...
=P

went home...
ate yu shen...
brought lamb and sam for a walk wif mummy...
haha...
quite weird...
my mom actually brought lamb and sam for a walk wif me yeh...
wat can i say besides...

It's a miracle!

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...