Wednesday 29 June 2016

New haircut at number76

Hi everyone!

I just went to number76 in Singapore to get my hair cut this afternoon and I must say I am happy with the results.

Goodbye long hair!


Actually before this, I was thinking of going back to Naoki Yoshihara to get my hair cut by Shinya-san as I feel that his skills are really good. My hair will still be in shape even after one month after my haircut done by him. 

But since number76 is so highly raved, I decided to give them a try.

Got my hair cut by Steve, their Director Stylist, and the experience is a very enjoyable one. 

To be honest, I hardly chat with any hairstylist especially if it's my first time getting my hair done by them except Juno at Artica and Justin at Shunji Matsuo cos I am/was very comfortable with them already. Steve made me felt very comfortable and we had a good chat while I got my hair done.

But then again, I think I'll see and judge again after a month later when my hair goes out cos my hair actually grows pretty fast, causing it to be out of shape really easily. And so far, my hair has only been able to maintain its shape after a month when I get it cut by Shinya-san. 



However, if you were to ask me who would I look for if I wanna get my hair colour done, I would still go back to Juno at Artica like I did last year or even Justin at Shunji Matsuo.

If you still do not know, I am NOT contracted under any salons now so this post is 100% my truthful opinion. 

Ok! That's all for this post! 
Hope this would be helpful to anyone who reads this!

Signing off,
Tsuriki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...