Tuesday 7 June 2016

My new house!


Well, actually gotten the keys to my new house and this being the third time that I'm in the house already.

Excited. But of course there's a lot more behind my mind so... I guess I am not fully excited?

Waiting for the workers to come and and get piping fixed and stuff so ya!

This is my very first post in the very house!

Probably no one else other than me is gonna read this but I guess my blog will just go back to the beginning with only ONE reader, myself.

Anyways, can't wait for things to get in place and the day I can officially move in!

Looking forward!

1 comment:

  1. Great looking home, hope the workers come soon and get the pipes fixed, you will be needing those and if they leak is also not ideal. Can't wait for you to finally move in. Well done and keep sharing. I'm sure that the process gets easier as you go along.

    Jefferson @ T.J. Lamb Real Estate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...