Thursday 4 December 2014

Reduce with Reduze Pro!

Advertorial

Hihi everyone!

Believe it or not, I've always aim to achieve a slimmer body.

Yes, I do mean losing weight.

Well, I believe that many other girls and also guys always want that, too, right?

Yes, we do need to move and exercise and eat healthy.
But before that, have you ever thought of all the toxin we already have in our body over all these years that would still remain be it how hard we exercise?

Not to mention if you only eat less, these toxins will not come out of your body just like that either.

So what should we do?


I believe that most Singaporeans have definitely seen this Reduze Pro selling in stores and also commercials on TV!

Reduze Pro has TRIPLE action total body detox & cleanse!

  1. Rebalance Gut Flora
  2. Improve Digestive System
  3. Sustainable Weight Loss

On top of that, 8X MORE WEIGHT REDUCTION!!!


  • Eliminate Body Fat & Waste
  • Flatten Your Tummy
  • Improve Bowel Regularity
  • Increase Satiety
  • Enhance Weight Loss 
Ingredients
  • IGB SYNBIOTIC COMPLEX
  • Prebiotic Blend – Fructooligosaccharides, IGOB-131 Irvingia Gabonensis, Cascara Sagrada
  • Probiotics Blend – Lactobacillus Gasseri, Lactoobacillus Plantarum, Bifidobacterium Bifidum, Bifidobcateirum Lactis

Frankly speaking, I have always thought of getting a box of Reduze Pro to try out whenever I see it at Watsons so YES! I was just super looking forward to try them out and see the results!


Reduze Pro uses a smart bacteria that helps to regulate bowel movement naturally +52%!

With 20 Billion live probiotics per dosage. These probiotics actually helps in gastric and intestinal health, too, which I seriously need! 

All the flying here and there for the past one year has sure made my whole gastric and intestinal health go downhill.

Not only that! Reduze Pro also helps to reduce calorie intake -29% !


A box of Reduze PRO is retailing at $128 of 60 capsules, 
which is of a 1 month supply! (Normal effect)

All you have to do is to take 2 capsules once daily before food. 

For fast effect, take up to 3 capsules once daily before food. When the desired effect is achieved, reduce dosage back to 2 capsules daily!

For this review, I took Reduze Pro 3 capsules daily around evening Singapore time.
As I fly around all the time, the time difference is a really different thing to keep to I decided to keep to taking the capsules before the meal I'm having around evening Singapore time daily.

And also, I kinda missed taking a few days...

So here's how my big tummy looks like one the first day I started Reduze Pro!


You can see all the fats around my waist pretty obvious.

Oh my am I super shy to show this fat tummy of mine on the internet!
I seriously can't even see my waistline!

After taking Reduze Pro, I realised that my bowel regularities have been increased.

I really do actually go to the toilet every morning smoothly and this week, even 2-3 times a day!

I remember watching variety programs like 女人我最大 and they did mention before that the best is that you go to the toilet to clear your bowels the number of meals to take!

Like if you take 3 proper meals a day, you should by right go clear your bowels 3 times a day, too.

Well, I do skip meals, taking only 2 meals only on most days and 3 proper meals on certain days.
So this means that it's really good!

Not forgetting with all my jet lags and stuff, I still manage to keep clearing of my bowels regular!


Here's how my tummy looks like now after 2 weeks!

Amazingly flat!

Of course there are still fats on the side but it really does what it says and shockingly only such a short time! 

Reduze Pro reallys helps eliminate body fat waste!

Actually after taking Reduze Pro for about 5 days, even my danna (husband) felt the difference when he pinched my face. 

Note, that was after 10 days of not seeing me at all. 
I was once again flying here and there for that week.

He said that my face don't feel that chubby!
Usually, I have quite a lot of facial fats for him to pinch but that day he didn't pinch much cos apparently my facial fats has dropped quite an amount!

Yea I asked him to pinched my waist, too, and he also said that it did not feel as fatty, too!!!


When I first started Reduze Pro, my waist was measuring to be around 74.5cm.


After 2 weeks, it is now around 70.5cm!

Which is around 4cm or 1 inch loss!

Ok. I didn't take photo at the weighing scale cos I don't own one at home. 
But I did weigh myself at the sauna when I traveled overseas.

Within 1 week, I actually loss 05.kg without exercising nor dieting!

I ate normally like my pasta and cheesecakes in New York, sushi, chips and ice cream in Japan but still I loss that 05.kg within just the very first week!

Seriously unbelievable!

Honestly, if I did not take Reduze Pro myself, I would not believe it either!
*Results do vary and dosage is independent.*


Not only that! 

With all the detox, your complexion will actually get better!

Yes, all those toxins do escape through your face like pimples, too!!!


Can't wait to give Reduze Pro a try for yourself, too?

Here's an awesome deal for you!

Head on to Rakuten to get your very own box of Reduze Pro now!


And use this quote " TRIXY10 "to get $10 off!

Here's a guide just in case you are new to Rakuten!





Just input " TRIXY10 " to enjoy your special discount!

Please note that the codes are all uppercase and each Coupon can only be used once per member. 
The shopper must be logged in as a member of Rakuten to use the coupon. 
Not applicable with any other discounts.


The discount coupon is worth $10 with a minimum spend of $128 (1 box of Reduze Pro). 
This coupon is valid from now till 31 Dec 2014.


Reduze Pro is also available offline at Guardian, John Little, Metro, Ntuc Fairprice, Robinson, Sasa, Unity & Watsons

So go get your very own Reduze Pro now and let's not only lose weight but also stay healthy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...