Thursday 4 December 2014

Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold

Review / Advertorial

Hi hi everyone!

Today I would like to share with you my recent new love of skincare products!

I personally have been using these products since I bought them in August when they were first released and am absolutely in love with them!

And they are...


The Bio-Essence 24K Bio Gold Water and 24K Bio Gold Platinum Dual Cream!

Seriously, don't you find the whole 24K Gold and golden packaging very attractive?

I've always love watching Taiwanese variety programs like 女人我最大 which introduces the latest technology of beauty products and recently in an episode of 大学生了没, they introduced that gold flakes will help in the absorption of your skincare products.

Look back at the Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold products...


This MUST be good!

The 24K Bio-Gold and Bio-Platinum contains powerful and superior anti-oxidants that helps to fight free radicals and to defy premature ageing.

You may think "nah~ I'm only early 20s, I don't need to anti-aging products"

But no people!

Imagine you were to start fight premature ageing at the age of 30 so the clock for your skin condition stops at the state it is at when you are 30.

However, if you were to start fight premature ageing at the age of 20 so the clock for your skin condition stops at the state it is at when you are 20.

Isn't that like way better?!

The Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold products are targeted to help people of the age 20s to mid 30s to help fight premature ageing.

So why not start young?

Ok. I shall go into each product proper.

First up! The Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold Water!
Retail price: $45 for 150ml


To be honest, when I first bought the 24K Bio-Gold range products, I bought this 24K Bio-Gold Water together with their 24K Bio-Gold Eye Contour Lifting Serum which seriously do miracles!

Not gonna go into details on the 24K Bio-Gold Eye Contour Lifting Serum in this post but it was so good I immediately LINE Himeko and told her that the product is like super good that she have to give it a try!

And ya, she bought it the very next day! Heehee~

Ok. So the 24K Bio-Gold Water!


I use this 24K Bio-Gold Water after washing my face instead of toner.

I must say I really love the process of patting the 24K Bio-Gold Water on my face cos the smell of the 24K Bio-Gold Water really helps me to relax especially at night after a long hectic day.

*plus the feeling of patting 24k gold flakes on your face is super diva-ish*


Just gently pat until the 24K Bio-Gold Water including the 24k gold flakes absorb fully!

Yes you read it correct!

The 24k gold flakes can be disintegrated!

Nope there will not be any 24k gold flakes left on your face after application!


It absorbs really fast without leaving any stickiness on your skin which I totally love!
No one love the sticky feeling after applying skincare products especially in this hot and humid weather here in Singapore, right?


Skin looking all supple without any traces of the 24K gold flakes!
*thumbs up!*

Next! Bio-Essence 24K Bio Gold Platinum Dual Cream


I bought this 24K Bio Gold Platinum Dual Cream around a month after I first bought my 24K Bio-Gold Water together and 24K Bio-Gold Eye Contour Lifting Serum.

Why? Cos the 24K Bio-Gold Water together and 24K Bio-Gold Eye Contour Lifting Serum worked awesome miracle for me which made me decide to get the full range!

Can imagine how deep I fell in love with the 24K Bio Gold range?



The one thing I really love about this 24K Bio Gold Platinum Dual Cream is that it has 2 different creams in one bottle!

The Platinum cream for Day usage and Gold cream for Night usage to achieve 24 hours of luxurious treatment!


I do not have a huge dresser to my own so space usage on my table is quite limited.
With both Day and Night cream in one bottle, I get to save space on my table.

On top of that, I feel that it is more affordable, too!

For only $42 for 40g, you get both Day and Night cream!


Normally we have to spend twice the amount of money to get a Day and a Night cream cos they are sold separately. But now, we only have to buy one bottle but still ensure that our skincare routine is completed with both Day and Night cream!


So in the morning, I would apply on the 24K Bio Platinum Cream after 24K Bio-Gold Water.
The 24K Bio Platinum Cream contains SPF25 PA+++ which means I don;t have to apply any sunscreen after unless I'm going to the beach or something.


So in the evening, I would apply on the 24K Bio Gold Night Cream after 24K Bio-Gold Water.
All relaxed and well moisturised and ready for a good night sleep!

And everyone! Never never forget your neck when you apply your skincare as it reveals signs of aging, too!

In fact, I always feel that the neck reveals signs of aging the best.

Especially now that everyone is always looking down on our phones etc, these signs of aging on our neck will be more obvious!

Hope that all of you will really try the Bio-Essence 24K Bio-Gold range's products out as they really work miracle for me.

Truth.

Stay pretty everyone!

XOXO, Tsuriki.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya, I am really glad I’ve found this information. Nowadays bloggers publish only about gossip and web stuff and this is really irritating. A good blog with interesting content, this is what I need. Thanks for making this web-site, and I will be visiting again. Do you do newsletters by email?
    best aloe vera gel

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...