Monday 6 October 2014

Cafe Hop Hop!

Daily Bits of Life

Hihi everyone!

Sorry for not blogging the past week.

Today's post I edited my photos differently. Do let me know if you like me to edit my photos this way yo~ (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

Back in August, there was a day where I headed out cafe hopping with my friends Sok Hiang and Poh Yi!

We met up at Holland Village then decided which cafe to go to!


First stop, we went to Hatched for brunch! 


Cutesy cafe and yea! I love eggs!!!


Isn't their pepper and salt shakers super cute, too? 


And food is served!



*Drools*


And yea!! Let's dig in!! 


ヾ(๑╹ꇴ◠๑)ノ"

After brunch, we headed to get ice cream for dessert!



They have lots and lots of flavours!

Totally spoilt of choices!!



And it was poloroid time!!


Super cute!! Haha (⋈◍>◡<◍)。✧♡

And next! Some coffee, tea and pastry!



Had Mint coffee! Yummy yummy!

Though... It may taste like toothpaste to some people. ಠ_ರೃ




And lastly, we found a place to take nice photos! 




Such a nice place!

Therr are many other cafes in Holland Village and I can't wait to explore with them again!! 

After cafe hopping, Poh Yi left to meet her friends and Sok Hiang and I headed over to Play Nation at S*Cape to burn some fats! 

Dance Game on XBox!!


And ya.. We sure worked it out for that hour!



Next! We headed over to Orchard Central to meet our other friends for my birthday dinner! 


Yea!! Danna got me ice cream cake for birthday this year!! Happy happy!!!


Oki! That's all for this short post today!

Gonna be heading back to Singapore soon! So happy!!

FYI, I'm currently in Tokyo when I'm blogging this post!

Oki!

Ser you'all back in SG, soon!

XOXO, Tsuriki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...