Saturday 4 May 2013

Confidence Up Up!

Advertorial

皆さん、こんにちは!

Hihi everyone!

Ok. Before I continue any further for this blog post, I know that many many people have been asking me about my treatment at Tokyo Bust Express a few years back and are wondering if their treatment really works.

So here’s the post to answer your questions!

I must say that I am much honored to be invited to Tokyo Bust Express again for their treatment and boy am I super glad to receive this invitation as their treatment REALLY WORKS!



So here’s my outfit when I headed for my treatment at Tokyo Bust Express!
Something casual and comfy!

I went to the outlet at Novena Square 2!
It’s really easy to find. It’s at Basement 1, near the food area!



Upon arrival, I was serve a cup of really nice floral tea!



お茶が大好き!



Sorry. Can’t have enough of tea.
I shall stop photo spamming of tea here.



Oh ya! I was given these lovely flowers, too!

キレイじゃない?

Ok. Back to treatment.



Before treatment, we first have consultation where you will need to fill in a form so that the consultant would know where to help you and your oppai!

(Oppai = Breast/Boobs)

For me, I’m usually between a B and C cup.
But because I’ve been trying to lose weight the past few months, my oppai has become smaller to just a B.
I really hope to be able to achieve a C cup or at least my before size back!!!

I understand that some girls would want bigger boobies to feel more sexy and attractive to guys. But for me, I really wish to have fuller boobies so that I look better in certain clothes like dresses and *ahem* bikini! (恥)



And after knowing our oppai better, yes sadly, I got to know that I’m actually the category of sad girls whose oppai will become smaller when we slim down as our breast are mainly fats.

#sadlife

But not to worry cos Tokyo Bust Express is here to help us achieve bigger oppai without any surgery!

With all natural ingredients like Fenugreek Seed Extract, Mexican Wild Yam Root, Humulu Lupulus (Hopes Flower), Dang Gui Root, Pueraria Mirifica together with their special equipment and massages, you and I can achieve bigger oppai!

No surgery = No side effects!



So time to change into my kimono and be prepared for treatment!



じゃ、行こう!



My treatment room decorated with lots of lovely rose petals!



And it’s time for my treatment!



The therapist first started out with a relaxing massage which was super awesome!

Followed by my specially customized treatments to help me achieve not only bigger oppai but also making them firmer and up up!!!

And yes! Even after only ONE treatment, you can SEE and FEEL the difference yourself!

No! I am NOT bragging! You really have to go and try it out for yourself to believe it!

Well, seeing and feeling is believing!



I was also given this Intensive Bust Enhancement Firming Serum to apply on and keep my oppai up up!!!



The awesome peeps at Tokyo Bust Express Novena Square 2!
Thank you so so much for this invitation!!!

And now! It is YOUR CHANCE to be able to FEEL the difference YOURSELF!



Tokyo Bust Express Up-My-Cup May Special!

There’s a total of 3 Complimentary Bust Maxi Treatments + Kiseki Volume Essence worth $488
and $500 worth of SEPHORA Vouchers waiting to be won!!!

All you have to do is to answer this VERY SIMPLE question!

Q: All treatments of Tokyo Bust Express are 100% natural
– No Pills, Surgeries or Injections. True OR False

Just follow the steps below and you’re ready for bigger, firmer oppai!

1. Answer a simple question here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGE1ZXRkcGk2OU1FaWotNlZNVXByX2c6MA#gid=0

2. Our Customer Service Officers will contact you for an appointment

Terms and Conditions to apply:
- Females above 18 years old and above only
- Strictly by appointment only.
- Promotion valid for 2 months

You can also feel free to call Tokyo Bust Express for any enquires at 6262 6161.

Tokyo Bust Express’s Outlets’ Location:

City Square Mall
180 Kitchener Road #B2-39 Singapore 208539

Park Mall
9 Penang Road #11-06 Spore 238459

Nex Mall
23 Serangoon Central, #03-32 556083

Novena Square 2
10 Sinaran Drive #B1-111 307506



I really enjoyed my treatment at Tokyo Bust Express!
Hope you will enjoy yours, too!

じゃ、ここまで。
おっぱい万歳!

XOXO Tsuriki

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...