Sunday 24 September 2006

sick le lar....
argh...!

haiz...
woke up at ard 1 plus 2 like tt...
on my hp...
and it jus started ringing and ringing...

hmm...
like have 6 sms ba...

ok...
got two is caller alert,
one from yiwen...
*tts a daily one... for my QT everyday...*
one from sheila...
*my pss fren...*
one from ign...
askin whether wanna watch movie or not...
the other 2...
cant remember...

haha...
anyway...
so...
sheila got into the top 20,
wu hu!
congrats sia...
*go sheila!*
*fulfil my dreams for me, ok?*
and next week theres tis pss thingy at suntect on sun...
hmm...
see wat time is it ba...
den go support sheila...

wahaha...

next.
ign...
movie...
so...
discuss wif him for some time while i was watch gokusen 2 again in my bed...
in my comfy
*meaning comfortable*
room...
wif air con...
but den again...
kinda had a flu when i got up...
haha...

anyway...
so after much discussion...
ok...
go watch movie.

wanted to watch john tucker...
but den...
tt ign rememeber the timing wrongly...
*tks sia...*
i spent 30 mins to shower,
pack and bag den rush down to central to meet dada and ign,
den ign tell me tt he remember the timing wrongly...
ok...
not the timing...
the time was correct.
but den it wasnt in tpy.
it's marina?
kinda...
diao...

so...
me,
decided to go kbox lor...
seriously...
den i was only thinknin abt two things.
one,
go home.
dun waste time do nth.
two.
they said wanna go pool.
but den...
pool from 3.30pm to 7pm?
crazy huh?
i will get bored to death...
*ok... not tt serious*
so...
i think k is a better choice.

k...
normal..
but den we jus din use the mic(s) today...
me...
to sick le.
jus sit at one corner hear them sing...
i like only...
sang 2 songs of my choice?
but den again...
all they songs they sing i also kno lah...

played the zhong ji mi ma game kbox had...
seriously...
i jus sick...
plus.
the no. 8 is my 2nd fav no.
u cant blame me for askin ign to say tt no.
anyway..
wat would the prize be if we win?
nth much ba...

ok...
so k til its almost time for me to go to work...
dada walked me to entertainment centre...
while ign walked alone to xing tian di.
me go up,
he go back...

ya...

work ma...
haiz...
good thing i'm the runner today...
if not,
i'm sure goin to jus stand outside at a certain place where i get to go into the runner side very often.
my nose is jus rottin...
haha...
like i say...
i had a flu ar...
and its a bad one...
so bad tt my tears was comin out when i was at k...

quite stupid ba...
my tears came out durin the song zhi wo cui mian...
haha...

ok...
so...
the flu is ba...
den sir john gave my medicine to eat...
ok...
it took quite a long time til the medicine started to take effect...
haha...

ok...
closin time...
bocs of some thing...
i got scolded.
nvm.
shall not tok abt it.

jus wanna say...
sorry if i ignore any one of u like from 10pm?
only one person.
i'm not sayin sorry to.
tt person...
michelle knows...
ok...
tts all..

after work...
went 7-11 wif my lao gong...
michelle...
haha...
got something to eat...
den came back loh...

ok.
by rite,
i should be sleepin...
restin...
but im seriously not.
why?
cos i wanna use com.
and not only com.
one wif high internet connection.
and how do i get it?
by usin the internet when most ppl are sleepin...
like...
now...
and later...

ok ppl...
i go watch KO One, zhong ji yi ban alr.
cya.

will be on msn.
msg me if u're bored ba.
wahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...