Wednesday 5 July 2006

back to unhappy mood

hmm...
din go to sch today...
no band practice...
so i spent the whole day at home...
maybe only 40 mins like tt outside...



dun kno why...
watever u said jus now...
makes me sad...
u said its nth...
its jus ur normal u...
but i seriously dun think so...
is it bcos of the gatherin?
if it is...
if u dun wanna go...
one one will force u...
if its not bcos of tis...
den will u mind tellin me?
i wanna kno...
it seems like watever ign say is really very true...
i'm ur gf ar...
but why do i kno so little abt u?
i've tried to get to kno u more...
but every thing cant be jus a one sided thing.
some things...
i even have to check for myself...
or even kno it frm other ppl...
hmm...
but since u say u're fine...
den i shall not ask anymore...
believe u...



not forcin myself to smile
cos my sad worries are back

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...