Sunday 29 January 2006

CYN's eve

yo!
today is CYN's eve.
no work
but it's still a very happening day.
haha
ok
i sound very mono
why?
cos I'm trying to type out how I sound like.
ya.
I sound very mono.
dun believe?
call me.
hear my voice.
and you will know.

anyway,
what's so happening today?
ok.
my house went upside down.
I guess.
my bro and his buddy came back for CYN.
they will be staying for 10 days I guess.
I guess by then my house will be filled with dog's smell again.

*haiz*

ate tuan yuan fan.
haha

*stupid right?*
*CYN's eve don't eat tuan yuan fan eat what?*

*eat fan lor...*

haha...
ok.
just trying to be lame.
ok.
back to 'my voice tone'.

dinner was nice.
cos it wasn't my mom who cooked one.
raymond's dad cook one.
there's only one work to describe,
de-li-cious...
DELICIOUS!!!
not that my mom don't cook well,
don't cook good.
it's only that my mom had never cook a meal seriously ever since I was...
primary 2 i guess.

after dinner...
I was forced to wrap flowers with my sister.
wrap lor...
wrap wrap wrap...
wrap until i cut my hand.
*cryz*
never mind lah.
I will upload the photos of the flowers i wrapped after raymond took photos of them.
more professional.

ok.
i guess that's all for now.

before I end..

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!

*cough cough*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...