Tuesday 10 January 2006

a busy sad day

today is my 2nd day of work le...
still ok...
still new mah...

bcos today is a public holiday...
wah...
busy sia...
haha...

2nd day oh...
learnt how to take order...
at first it was scary...
but den...
slower when it got busy...
i seriously had no time no be scared...
haha...

conclusion: work isnt tt bad til now.

after work...
went out wif fang, ign, alvin and ... 40
haiz...
as usual...
fang late lor....
only tt tis time kinda li pu...
late for 1 1/2 hrs...
haha...
*cant imagine... i'm still laughin abt it now*

play arcade...
as usual...
wat do i play...
normal lor...
para para...
haha...

went for dinner...
as for where mah...
i should keep it to myself...
there's seriously a reason for it...
not tt i dun wanna say the place's name out oh...
it's other things....

anyway...
i seriously wanna say something to SOMEONE
all i wanna say is...
U ARE THE MOST COLD BLOODED PERSON I'VE EVER SEEN!
I DUN WAN U LE LAH!
AND I SERIOUSLY MEAN WAT I SAY...
WAT I TYPE!

tts all for today.
signed. trixy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...