Wednesday 25 August 2004

~playin wif hair...~
today, normal sch day... nth much to say... actually...only tt today... haha... ITE lor... it's the end!!! mrs gn changed our places den guess wat? although i not longer have cheng xi singin beside me, sean and galaxy irritatin me and xin yi... we have meryl and li juan tokin nonstop infornt of us... SICK!!! cannot take it man....
but den there one thing tt i like abt our places ganna change... haha... not ganna blog it up... heehee...
den today ar...tied my hair in sch, i myself think its funny... kinda... er... childish? cute? not me? haha...
after sch when goin to J8 there take bus, er.. ok.. MRT... walk passed Mc... saw ed and other bball team one(not bball gang)... hmm... 'touch' his head... found tt his hair quite hard ar... haha..
*pervert!*
haha...
den met up wif jiejie...(my real sis) and met up wif my mom... den go home together... quite lame ar... type all these...

*rain|n*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...