Tuesday 6 July 2004

~STRESSED!!!~
today...siao siao one... when durin maths already a little funny liao.. keep dropping my ruler... further and further away from me...
PE... relax a little... but den after recess continue again... tis time i drop not my ruler but my pen... the pen i used to write! jus imagine how can i possibly drop it?
sian lehz bio... ok... it wasnt bio lesson tt is sian... it's tt happy meal!!! freak lah... dun wanna give me my chafforn... like tt wat? my always be wat i am now and never get promoted izzit?!
how could she do tt to me?!
after sch... actually wanted to go for bagdework one... den... haiz... sian... especially after bio... -_-
actually thought of not goin today den go tml... but den have PFT... den ok... thurs... den guess wat? have BS!!!
thinkin of changin BS to fri... den nap and mag they have 2.4km run... den cannot... ARH!!!
SMS pamela.. den no reply... AR!!! stress man....!
stress until i cry lor...
*where's my blanket??!!*
*i wanna hide my blanket!!!*
slowly... i was no longer mummering abt stuff... can laugh liao... can tok crap liao...
*tts a good thing*
den it rained... huge one... den jie and i some how zao geng!! haha... veri long didnt walk in the rain wif jie liao...
after tt... haha... spendin time wif my mom... haha... details cannot tell u... haha... i guess can type now like tt shows tt i'm somehow greatly ok liao...
*hope tml would be stressful...*

*rain|n*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...