Saturday 1 May 2004

we went joggin together todae... a little siao rite? seriously... i myself dun believe tt... we, go joggin?! joking rite....? wat reason does she has to be angry huh? she was late... her clock is slow.... time not correct... like tt also can she us.... haiz... sumtimes i realli wander... why does she always have the right to be angry and we dun? realli cannot understand lehz...
den... my little brother, lamb(bu), was given away todae when i wasnt @ home... how i wish tt i realli have the chance to hug him once more... i dun even mind lettin him iss me on my mouth again too.... i jus wan him back....
LAMB-BU!!!!!!!!! i'm ganna miss him...
goin home everyday without him welcomin me back home... i realli cannot imagine how's life ganna become...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...