Wednesday 26 May 2004

haha... blog twice... haha... forgot tt something veri 'exciting' happened.. haha... i got angry the veri first time in 3 joy class tis yr!
*shocked!
actually me too... heehee...
tt jun hong snatched my chocolate tt ms siu gave me... den galaxy add into the fun... tt gala ar.... shun man! i pull him on his collar from the back in a little bit only lehz... he fall backwards lor... shun! haha... the funny thing is tt after me getting angry... i was holdin my chocolate when i found tt my hands were shakin! amazing! and tt me heart was poundin very very hard!
when i shouted 'galaxy ho!' i can feel tt the whole class was lookin at me lor... except someone... haiz... actually dun see better... haha... i think i look horible when i'm angry... haha... pressure man...

*rain|n*

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...