Friday 9 March 2012

新しいヘアカラー!

Hi everyone!

Here's another quickie short post.



So here's how my new hair colour looks like.
It's actually lighter in real life and boy am I happy to have my blonde hair back again!
Well, even though it's not fully blonde...

Due to work, I can't be fully blonde so I shall just play around the rules and have this 2-tone hair for the moment!

Ok... Gonna take this time to note down a little of my feelings again..
Firstly, I would like to thank everyone who left me comments, sms-ed me, tweet-ed me and gave me encouragement and stuff on my previous post.
And also, thank you for all your virtual hugs, too! ♥

I've been thinking about and I guess I really wants and needs some alone time.

I have not been having my own alone time for quite a while.
I guess that have been like... years?

I have been looking at the airfares to Tokyo on AirAsia (almost) every day recently and am actually thinking of having a short trip all by myself to Tokyo.

Even if it's just a few days, I guess it would be good enough.

I told this thought to some of my friends and mostly gave me the "HUH?! What are you thinking?!" face.

Mostly were like, "Why Tokyo? What if you get lost of something?! It's Japan!" that kind of thing...

But ti seriously think about it, the only place I feel safe to travel alone to is Tokyo.

I gave Taiwan a thought. But since I've been to Tokyo before and I do have people whom I know personally there, I feel much safer if I need any help. Which is why I gave up the thought of Osaka even though I really wanna go to the Universal Studio in Osaka.

Hmm... Guess I will start to think about my expenditures and if possible, I will make this trip.

Really wish to go during my birthday, again, but I guess my work place would not allow me since I am going overseas already in July.

Ok. I guess that's all for now.

Good night everyone!
皆さん、おやすみなさい。

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful time cutie pie! I totally understand all bloggers need a break sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new hair! A good way to get the blond in x)

    And if you know people in Tokyo whom you are comfortable and friends with then I do not see a problem at all. Your choice and you know what you are doing ^^

    tht-christina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...