Wednesday 25 June 2008

end of suntec performance

hey people!
just came back home from cityhall
after the performance at suntec.

it's been quite a hard time ba...
due to the constant change of stage size and venue stuff...
everything is like only fully confirmed today
at the point of time when we reached there itself...

below is a short clip
of what happened during our check before performance.



hahaha...
did some last minute changes here and there...
and when the real thing was here
i seriously made alot of mistakes for matsuri...
and i kinda lian lei zhi sen...
sorry zhi sen...
i could feel his worriness behind me just now...
=p

oh well...
it's all over
and i happy
yet upset about it too...

so after performance...
WE HAD KFC FOR LATE DINNER!!!
hahahaha...

i've been wanting to eat it sinced monday lah...

hahaha...
oh ya!
and now i can eat the merci chocolate
that my sis return me...
(cause she ate like half of my big box of merci)
(zhi hui gave me for birthday present 2 years ago)
hahaha...
but i guess she'll need to buy another one again...
cause she ate like one quarter already?

oh well...
so my dad came back from hokkaido yesterday
and he got me the stuff as below!



the 2 bags for my sis and i to share
chewing gums
box of jap curry
(i notice my dad will always buy me curry)
(whenever he goes japan)
and canned fish!

hahaha...
and also chocolate which is not in the photo
as it's not from hokkaido...
hahahaha...

oh well...
that's all...

oh ya!
noticed that my number if visitors per day has been increasing
so i shall make an advertisment now
hahaha...
do support sakuran japanese cultural club's up coming event
the cosplay event on the 16th of july.
tickets will be given out...
i forgot when...
so please check out the posters around the school
for more information.
limited seats only!

good night people!

(count down to my last wait and see performance for cosplay event)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...