Monday 3 April 2006

-_-

ar...
today's work...
abit sian...
monday mah...
of cos not much ppl will come lah...

rained heavily today...
some ppl will know lah...
whenever i miss da da alot,
it will rain.
yuan xiang, yu jiu xia de yuan da...

yesterday my supervisior asked me to go j8 swensen's do RQ...
ask me go take drinks and stuff...
haha...
i somehow like "forgot" le yeh...
=P
so naughty rite?
everytime bully me...
*hey! wo ke shi da lao po ye!*
*xiao xin wo xiang lao gong gao zhuang ah!*

hmm...
maybe will go kbox wif jia wen tis wed or thurs..
haiz...
very long din go kbox le...
(like ard 1 ,month plus like tt)
for tis time period,
my kbox was my home toilet and room...
so sian sia...
heehee...
if i go wif jia wen den tt would be my 2nd time goin kbox w/o da da le...
haha...
=p
wander how is him now...
*aiya... muz be sleepin ba...*
...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...