Friday 9 December 2005

TNT Camp 2005


yoz!
finally back from camp liao...
after 5 days...
haha...

many things happened...

got to be a leader of my team...
TEAM 6
haha...
our team's cheer is the chicken little one...
the numa numa lei...
haha...
siao siao one rite?
of cos lah...
me the leader mah...

camp summary

day 1, mon

some siao stole my hp cover...
at night...
my hp went swimmin...
NOTICE!
it doesnt have a cover oh...

day 2, tues

went ard sg for our wild goose chase
wao...
i'm old liao...
haha...
i was like always left behind lah...

day 3, wed

the night CORE session was...
hmm...
scary is the word i guess...
:'(

day 4, thurs

had to rush for our fun nite costume...
fun nite was ok...
will be better without BBQ i guess...
i prefer normal meals....
haha...

day 5, today
haiz...
my team my the guys huh...
horrible...
bad...
>:(
anyway...
camp is over le...
dun think le ba...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...